I just need someone to help me vote on submissions. It goes in spurts. I'll have just one one day and then the next day I'll have like 30 to go through.
If you are interested please note the group with this information:
1. Do you have experience moderating other groups? If yes, which ones?
2. How many other groups you admin
3. That you have read and understood the group guidelines.
Guidelines are outlined here:
Group guidelines are no longer on the front page. Yeah I know this looks tl;tr, but please read it anyways. It's not that long.
1. All content must follow DeviantART's rules.
2. No pornographic/erotica, offensive, inflammatory, or mature content. These submissions will be declined whether there is a mature filter or not. Follow the NSFW rule, if it is not safe for work, then do not submit it.
3. All stock and image resources must be credited for photomanpuliations and digital cover designs. Covers using images from google images, weheartit.com, flicker, tumblr, or other non-stock websites will be declined. If they are on deviant ART and not from the Stock and Resources category, the admins will decline your work.
4. The Cover must be created by you. It cannot be the work of some other cover designer. I don't care if they've given you permission to post it here. This group to showcase work done by the members, not other people. So think twice before submitting that commissioned cover that someone else made for you. You can suggest it to our favorites instead.
1. Submissions are unlimited. If this is abused, submissions will be limited. Affiliate Groups' members are allowed to submit to this group.
2. Submit to the correct folder or your submission will be declined.
Interacting with the Other Members
1. No trolling.
2. Be constructive in your comments. Do not be mean or inflammatory.
3. Please take the time to look at other member's art. This is a support group.
1. Members can submit journals.
2. Journals may be about: tutorials, contests, commissions.
3. Journals may not be about your personal life.